Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions chart the rules and regulations for the use of GoDoct’s Website.
NATURE AND APPLICABILITY OF TERMS
All terms refer to the recommend, approval and consideration to undertake the process of our assistance in the most appropriate manner. Everything is done in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of India. Any use of the above terminology or other words, in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as exchangeable and as a result as referring to same.
This Agreement describes the terms and conditions under which you are authorized to use the Website. If you have any questions about any part of the Agreement, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
CONDITIONS OF USE
Do not continue to use GoDoct’s Website if you do not acknowledge all of the terms and conditions stated. You must be 18 years of age or older to register and to use the services. By registering, visiting and using the Website or accepting this Agreement, you represent and warrant to GoDoct that you are 18 years of age or older, and that you have the authority and capacity to use the Website and the Services available through the Website, and put up with by this Agreement.
By downloading or accessing the Website you can get a free consultation. You can get health feed and feedbacks. The services are free. GoDoct is planning to come up with more services in near future.
GoDoct shall not, however, be liable, under any event, for any feedback given by any of the Users in relation to the services provided by another User. All such opinion should be made in accordance with appropriate law. The option of Users to give feedback remains at the sole discretion of GoDoct and may be modified or withdrawn at its sole discretion. GoDoct may modify such feedback at any time. GoDoct shall not be obliged to act in any manner to give outcome to the content of Users’ feedback, say suggestions for delisting of a particular Practitioner from the Website.
END-USER ACCOUNT AND DATA CONFIDENTIALITY
GoDoct may by its Services, accumulate information relating to the devices through which you access the Website, and unspecified data of your usage. The gathered information will be used only for recuperating the quality of GoDoct’s services and to put up new services.
The Website permits GoDoct to have right to use registered Users’ personal email or phone number, for contact purpose, so as to offer you a better way of booking appointments and for gettingopinion in relation to the Practitioners and their practice.
The sort of information gathered from Users, including receptive personal data or information;
The purpose, means and modes of usage of such information;
- How and to whom GoDoct would release such information; and,
- Other information authorized by the SPI Rules.
- the truth that certain information is being gathered;
- the principle for which the information is being assembled;
- the proposed recipients of the information;
- the nature of assortment and preservation of the information; and
- the name and address of the organization that is collecting the information and the agency that will maintain the information; and
GoDoct shall not be accountable in any manner for the legitimacy of the personal information or responsive personal data or information supplied by the User to GoDoct or to any other person acting on behalf of GoDoct.
The User is accountable for maintaining the privacy of the User’s account right to use information and password, if the User is registered on the Website. The User shall be accountable for all usage of the User’s account and password, whether or not allowed by the User. The User shall instantaneously inform GoDoct of any definite or suspected not permitted use of the User’s account or password. GoDoct will not be legally responsible for your losses caused by any unofficial use of your account.
If a User provides any information that is incorrect, imprecise, not updated or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or GoDoct has realistic grounds to infer that such information is false, inexact, not current or incomplete, GoDoct has the authority to terminate the Services of the User at its sole discretion.
GoDoct may use such information collected from the Users from time to time for the purposes of restoring customer support related problems.
GoDoct has appointment buttons, the patient can book the appointment selecting the slot time available. And once the doctor confirms the appointment the patient can meet the doctor in-person.
GoDoct’s application algorithm for the Practitioners is a totally computerized system that lists the Practitioners, their profile and information regarding their Practice on its Website. These listings of Practitioners do not symbolize any fixed objective ranking or support by GoDoct. GoDoct will not be answerable for any alteration in the significance of the Practitioners on search results, which may take place from time to time. The listing of Practitioners will be based on the mechanized computation of a range of factors including inputs made by the Users including their comments and response. Such factors may vary from time to time, in order to perk up the listing algorithm. GoDoct in no event will be held dependable for the accurateness and the relevancy of the listing order of the Practitioners on the Website.
LISTING CONTENT AND DISSEMINATING INFORMATION
- GoDoct gathers, directly or indirectly, and displays on the Website, pertinent information about the profile and practice of the Practitioners listed on the Website, such as their speciality, qualification, charge, location, visiting hours, and other related particulars. GoDoct takes level-headed efforts to guarantee that such information is recurrently updated. Although GoDoct scrutinizes the information and photos submitted by the Practitioners, it cannot be held likely for any incorrectness or incompleteness represented from it, regardless of such reasonable efforts.
- The Services provided by GoDoct or any of its licensors or service providers are provided on an "as is" and “as available’ basis, and devoid of any warranties or conditions (put across or implied, including the implicit warranties of merchantability, correctness, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, arising by statute or otherwise in law or from a course of dealing or usage or trade). GoDoct does not provide or make any representation, assurance or guarantee, express or implied about the Website or the Services. GoDoct does not undertake the precision or completeness of any content or information provided by Users on the Website.
- The Website may be linked to the website of affiliates, third parties, and business partners. GoDoct has no run over, and not legally responsible for content, exactness, legitimacy, consistency, quality of such websites or made available by/through our Website.
- GoDoct assumes no accountability, and shall not be answerable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect User’s equipment on account of User’s access to, use of, or browsing the Website or the downloading of any material, data, text, images, video content, or audio content from the Website. If a User is discontented with the Website, User’s only remedy is to put an end to using the Website.
- If GoDoct determines that you have furnished deceptive, imprecise, or incomplete information, including through response, GoDoct holds the authority to instantlyhang up your right of use the Website or any of your accounts with GoDoct and makes such pronouncement on the website together with your name/your clinic’s name as determined by GoDoct to guard its business and in the interests of Users. You shall be responsible to underwrite GoDoct for any losses incurred as a consequence of your misrepresentations or fake comment that has unfavourably affected GoDoct or its Users.
CONTENT OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT CONDITIONS OF ACCESS
- The contents listed on the Website are (i) User generated content, or (ii) belong to GoDoct. The information that is collected by GoDoct directly or indirectly from the End- Users and the Practitioners shall belong to GoDoct. Using the copyrighted content published by GoDoct on the Website for any commercial reason or for the intention of earning profit will be a infringement of copyright and GoDoct holds its rights under appropriate law consequently.
- GoDoct authorizes the User to view and access the content available on or from the Website solely for ordering, receiving, delivering and communicating only as per this Agreement. The contents of the Website, information, text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software code, design, and the collection, arrangement and assembly of content on the Website (collectively, "GoDoct Content"), are the property of GoDoct and are secluded under copyright, marque and other laws. User shall not change the GoDoct Content or replicate, present, publicly perform, hand out, or else use the GoDoct Content in any way for any public or business-related purpose or for individual gain.
- User shall not access the Services for purposes of monitoring their routine, performance or functionality, or for any other standard or cut-throat purposes.
REVIEWS AND FEEDBACK
You are exclusively liable for the content that you decide to give in for publication on the Website, including any feedback, ratings, or reviews (“Critical Content”) relating to Practitioners or other healthcare professionals. The role of GoDoct in publishing Critical Content is constrained to that of an ‘intermediary’ under the Information Technology Act, 2000. GoDoct disclaims all accountability in relation to the content of Critical Content, and its role with respect to such content is controlled to its obligations as an ‘intermediary’ under the said Act. GoDoct shall not be accountable to pay any contemplation to any User for re-publishing any content across any of its platforms.
APPOINTMENT BOOKING AND INTERACTION WITH PRACTITIONERS
While GoDoct will try to make certain a deep-rooted appointment for an End-User who requested an appointment on Website, GoDoct does not assure that a patient will get a definite appointment. Further, GoDoct has no responsibility if such appointment is assured but later on cancelled by Practices or Practitioners, or the Practitioners are not available as per the given appointment time.
You understand and consent that any interactions and associated issues with other Users including but not limited to your health issues and your experiences is firmlyamong you and the other Users. You shall not hold GoDoct accountable for any such interactions and connected issues. For prevention of uncertainty, GoDoct is a health company and will be mediator between doctors and patients). If you decide to engage with a Practitioner to provide medical services to you, you do so at your own risk. The results of any search y ou carry out on the Website for Practitioners should not be construed as a support by GoDoct of any such specific Practitioner. GoDoct shall not be liable for any infringe of service or service lack by any Practitioner. We cannot promise nor guarantee the capacity or objective of the Practitioner(s) to accomplish their obligations towards you. We recommend you to carry out your own research prior to choosing a Practitioner.
Any grievances and claims linked to the appointment/ reimbursement/refund should be reported to GoDoct support team at firstname.lastname@example.org within two (2) days of appointment date with the doctor.
TERMS FOR PATIENTS :
GoDoct Offers :
- Appointment booking
- Online consultation
- Appointment booking
Patients can find a consultant as per his/her requirement and make a booking online.
- Online Consultation
You may go for in-person consultation with an expert to get your uncertainness clarified.
GoDoct’s Consult is planned for general purposes only and is not meant to be used in emergencies/severe illnesses requiring physical consultation. Further, if the Practitioner adjudges that a physical examination would be required and advises ‘in-person consultation’, it is the sole responsibility of the patient, to book an appointment for physical examination and in-person consultation whether the same is with the Practitioner listed hereunder or otherwise. In case of any slackness on the part of the patient in acting on the same and the condition of the patient deteriorates, GoDoct shall not be held liable.
The User understands and admits that GoDoct Consult, is just a consulting model, any interactions and associated issues with the Practitioner on GoDoct Consult including but not limited to the User’s health issues and/or the User’s experiences is firmly between the User and the Practitioner. The User shall not hold GoDoct accountable for any such interactions and linkedproblems.
As a User, you understand that, GoDoct is not a medical service provider, nor is it involved in providing any healthcare or medical advice or diagnosis, it shall therefore not be accountable for any upshot from the discussion between the User and the Practitioner.
GoDoct Consult is a platform being made available to Users to help them to get consultation from Practitioners and does not aim to substitute the physical consultation with the Practitioner.
You be aware of that, your conversations with the Practitioner may be retained in our database, for legal and/or administrative requirements (example: to resolve problems raised by Users either for refund or to carry out investigation in case of issues raised by Users).
If you choose to connect with a Practitioner to get hold of medical services to you, you shall do so at your own risk. GoDoct shall not be accountable for any violation of service or service paucity by any Practitioner.
As of now the services are free but in near future it could be chargeable. If you then choose to use the payment gateway to make payments online, it is exclusively at your prudence. Should there be any issues with regard to the payment not reaching the respective Practitioner’s account, please reach out to email@example.com
GoDOCT HEALTH FEED
- GoDoct Health feed is an online content platform available on the website wherein Practitioners can get their health and wellness related contents posted with the support of GoDoct.
- The user hereby assigns to GoDoct, in infinity and global, all intellectual property rights in any Content created by the User and uploaded by the User via GoDoct Health feed.
- GoDoct shall have the right to edit or remove the Content and any comments in such manner as it may deem GoDoct Health feed at any time.
- The User agrees not to upload Content which is offensive, obscene or abhorrent in nature and GoDoct holds the authority to remove any Content which it may establish at its own discretion to infringe these Terms and Conditions or be violating any law or decree in force at the time. The User agrees to pardon GoDoct from and underwrite GoDoct against all claims that may arise as a result of any legal claim arising from the nature of the Content posted by the User on GoDoct Health Feed.
- A User may also use GoDoct Health feed in order to scrutiny original content created by Practitioners and to produce and upload comments on such Content, where sanctioned.
- User acknowledges that the Content on GoDoct Health feed reflects the views and opinions of the authors of such Content and do not essentially mirror the views of GoDoct.
User admits that the content they access on GoDoct Health feed does not in any way constitute medical advice and that the accountability for any act or oversight by the User arising from the User’s elucidation of the Content, is solely attributable to the user. The User agrees to absolve GoDoct from and indemnify GoDoct against all claims that may arise as a result of the User’s actions resulting from the User’s viewing of Content on GoDoct Health feed.
The User acknowledges that all intellectual property rights in the Content on GoDoct Health feed vests with GoDoct. The User agrees not to disobey upon GoDoct’s intellectual property by plagiarizing or copying content on copying or Health feed. GoDoct holds its authority to kick off all essential legal remedies available to them in case of such anybreach by the User. All comments created and uploaded by the User on GoDoct Health feed will be the sole intellectual property of GoDoct. The User agrees not to post any comments on GoDoct Health feed that violate the intellectual property of any other person. GoDoct holds the right to eradicate any comments which it may conclude at its own judgment as violating the intellectual property rights of any other person. The User agrees to free GoDoct from and indemnify GoDoct against all claims that may occur as a consequence of any third party intellectual property right claim that may arise from the User’s uploading of any comment on GoDoct Health feed.
where the termination is due to the offensive nature of the patient, such patient shall not be entitled for any refund and GoDoct/Practitioner shall be permitted to take any legal action, depending upon the seriousness of the matter.
User agrees not to post any comments which are offensive, obscene, and objectionable or in nature and GoDoct reserves the right to take out any comments which it may settle on at its own discretion to breach these Terms and Conditions.
All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Delhi.